Monday, September 5, 2011

Surprised birthday and anniversary present



Meet Miss Pink! Miss Pink was created by Mirin at Build the Bear shop. Michael was the one who took her there. Actually, Miss Pink is a bear version of Aurora from the Sleeping Beauty. She has a heart shape back pack says "I love you" which she wears it all the time. Mirin gave it to me a day before my birthday. Michael pointed it out to me to look inside at the backpack. When I opened it, there was TANTANTANNNNN a pair of princess cut diamond ear ring!! I was really really surprised. OK.. I don't want to get to detail but I need to brag a little about this. It weights 1/2 a carat each and it is not something that you need to use the magnify glass to see it. It is bigger than the ring that he gave me 13 years ago! We have been together for 13 years and this IS THE FIRST TIME he ever gave me something (besides every once in while I got a card or flowers)on my birthday or anniversary. Before Mirin time, we normally took a nice vacation on our anniversary and it was good presents for both of us. But this year, not only we took a nice vacation in Cancun but I also got a super nice pair of ear ring. Love it and Love you Baby!!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time. Michael came through!!!! Proud of you son. Sounds like a super vacation.

Wall Family said...

Glad you had great time!