Mirin is very comfortable in the water these days. She can easily jump from the diving board (of course with the floats on her arms). She has no fear! She can kick her legs and move her arms with her head in the water in a short distance. I saw she jumped into the water to Michael and swam to him. I'm thinking about giving her private swim lesson and I don't think it will take her long at all before she can swim without her floats.
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Swim with Daddy
Mirin is very comfortable in the water these days. She can easily jump from the diving board (of course with the floats on her arms). She has no fear! She can kick her legs and move her arms with her head in the water in a short distance. I saw she jumped into the water to Michael and swam to him. I'm thinking about giving her private swim lesson and I don't think it will take her long at all before she can swim without her floats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree with the swimming lessons. Think it's well worth the investment. That's what we do with Warren, and I will always be grateful that he can swim. Love the photos!
Post a Comment