Saturday, May 14, 2011
Date Night
Michael and I had a date night on Saturday. We dropped Mirin off at our friend's house so that she could watch her for a few hours. We went to have dinner at Irregardless (http://www.irregardless.com/)downtown Raleigh. I had soft shell crab salad with some type of mango dressing. The food was so wonderful. I strongly recommend this restaurant for someone who is looking for gourmet food. Then we walked over to the Goodnight's Comedy Club (http://www.goodnightscomedy.com/). The guest for the night was Ralphie May (http://ralphiemay.com/). Oh my god, he was hilarious!! I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt. By the time the show was over, my jaws were hurt a little. It was nice to be able to go out, had a nice dinner and held hands while watching a good show. It was a really good date night. Love every minute of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment