Mirin is turning 4 years old today. She was really looking forward to turn 4. But then she asked me today if she could go back to be a 3 year old again (hahaha I wish I could go back too). I cooked her favorite food for dinner "hamburger helper" cheeseberger flavor and she asked for the 2nd serving. She told me she really had a good day today and she said she was a birthday girl. We wish you to be healthy, happy and content. We wish you to be a loving and caring girl. Happy Birthday Mirin. Mommy and Daddy love you very much.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
March 31st, 2011 Happy Birthday
Mirin is turning 4 years old today. She was really looking forward to turn 4. But then she asked me today if she could go back to be a 3 year old again (hahaha I wish I could go back too). I cooked her favorite food for dinner "hamburger helper" cheeseberger flavor and she asked for the 2nd serving. She told me she really had a good day today and she said she was a birthday girl. We wish you to be healthy, happy and content. We wish you to be a loving and caring girl. Happy Birthday Mirin. Mommy and Daddy love you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday ja, Mirin!
Big hugs & kisses from Pa Mona :)
เค้กจิ๋วเชียว แม่ไม่ลงทุนเลยนะยะ 555...
happy birthday mi...ป้าจอยลี่
Our wishes are the same as yours! She is such a joy to all of us. Thank you for sharing your precious daughter with us.
Post a Comment