Aunt Sandra gave Michael a really nice mixer for Christmas. I was thinking that it would probably sit in the garage and collect dust for a few years before Michael actually opened it. It turned out that I was wrong. He was ready to play with his new toy and decided to bake cookies this weekend with Mirin. He baked a lot of chocolate chip cookies. Some were burned but majority of them were good. I gave some to my girlfriend Aldara and Mirin gave some to her friend Aksel. They both liked it a lot. Aksel had 2 cookies in one sitting so it was a prove that they were good cookies.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Baking with Daddy
Aunt Sandra gave Michael a really nice mixer for Christmas. I was thinking that it would probably sit in the garage and collect dust for a few years before Michael actually opened it. It turned out that I was wrong. He was ready to play with his new toy and decided to bake cookies this weekend with Mirin. He baked a lot of chocolate chip cookies. Some were burned but majority of them were good. I gave some to my girlfriend Aldara and Mirin gave some to her friend Aksel. They both liked it a lot. Aksel had 2 cookies in one sitting so it was a prove that they were good cookies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment