
We woke up with about 5 inches of snow!!! It was so pretty looking outside. I cooked a big pot of Chili. It was yummy (Michael had 2 big bowls just to prove it). We needed to stay inside all day and first thing that came to my head was... How could I keep Mirin occupied all day long besides letting she watch TV? We started out with making cup cake from play doh. The present she got from Christmas. While I was cleaning out Mirin's cloth set, she played with her doll by putting her old baby cloth on them. I looked at the clock only 10:30 am!! Michael was busying putting the new faucet in our kitchen. He could not be interrupted (urggg!!!). I let she played computer for a little while. Then she decided she didn't want to take nap. Oh joy... Ok. I decided to take her outside even though I wanted to curl up in bed so badly. I put her in to the snow suit that we got last year. I was glad that it was still fit perfectly. It really kept her warm because I could not believe we stayed almost 2 hours outside building the super cute snowman. I had to admit that I had a lot of fun playing outside in the snow. She really made me do things that I would not have done by myself.

1 comment:
Looks like beautiful cold fun!
Post a Comment