I hated it when it started to get cold outside. We could not play outside anymore. I started looking for classes for Mirin to participate on weekend so that she didn't have to stay at home all the time. I found out about little kicker at Netsport in Morrisville. It was a soccer class for preschoolers. Michael and I took her there for a trial class this past Saturday. She participated very well and seemed to like it a lot. I asked if she would like to come back and she said yes.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Little kicker
I hated it when it started to get cold outside. We could not play outside anymore. I started looking for classes for Mirin to participate on weekend so that she didn't have to stay at home all the time. I found out about little kicker at Netsport in Morrisville. It was a soccer class for preschoolers. Michael and I took her there for a trial class this past Saturday. She participated very well and seemed to like it a lot. I asked if she would like to come back and she said yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great idea! Warren played and loved soccer when he was a little guy. Think he played three seasons, but that was all outdoors (regardless of weather!). This is a wonderful alternative, and you can never get a child involved in a healthy lifestyle too early. Congrats to two smart parents! We're home again - and (of course) tired! Loved seeing you!
Post a Comment