Monday, February 16, 2009

Kidzu children museum



On Sunday we took Mirin to Kidzu Children museum in Chapel Hill (http://www.kidzuchildrensmuseum.org/). It was a lot smaller than I thought. It was located in a commercial suite at one of the buildings on Franklin street in Chapel Hill. The good thing was it was free on Sunday. Mirin managed to have a good time anyway even though there were a lot of kids and it was packed. She was good at sharing these days. One of the kids wanted to play with the toy that she was playing. She didn't give it to him at first but after she finished playing with it, she walked to him and handed it over. What a good girl! (even though her favorite word in a group play was "Mine") I liked to take her to places like this and observed how she interacted with other kids. I thought she interacted well with other kids. Let's hope she continue to be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kay+,
Just dropped by to read your blog about your beautiful daughter. Love your diary! Can't believe you're a super mom now! From the pictures, I can see Mirin has your spirit.. ;-)
Donna MD60

Wall Family said...

I heard about this museum, but have not been there yet since it is a bit far from our house. Glad to know it is free on Sunday, we may try to go there when we are around that area.