Thursday, December 20, 2007

Picture with Santa


I knew that I wanted Mirin to have picture taken with Santa. But every time I went to the mall, I saw this long long line of people waiting to meet with Santa. So I waited and waited and waited until the last minute. So I had to do it even though it took almost 2 hours of waiting time. The Santa was so so sweet. I loved him. He also had real beard. Mirin was all happy laughing and smiling with Santa. But then she started to loose sight of me because there were so many people, she started to cry. And that when the photographer captured the moment. Let's try again next year and hope they have the same Santa. Oh.. will have to wear shoe next year too.

1 comment:

vi said...

What a wonderful idea! What a wonderful mama you are!

We've enjoyed going back through her first year and watching her grow again. Your comments are especially nice.

We are very proud of you for undertaking this Blog for Mirin. Actually, we're all very proud of each one of you!

Sending love, as always,