



I just realized that my friend Pia bought Mirin this little tiny baby Thai outfit . So I thought it was a good idea to have her pictures taken in this outfit. So this past Sunday, I decided to have Riot another girlfriend of mine took her pictures. I called her home studio "Riot Backyard Studio". The pictures came out really nice. I only needed to pay Riot for one pad thai at the Thai restaurant. But since I really liked the pictures. I will add a free drink to her pad thai. What do you guys think about the pictures? Does Riot deserve a free drink? To view more pictures, you can go to share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcNmzJu2bN3-A

7 comments:
WOW, these are beautiful pictures!!! What a talent photographer she is (Ha Ha Ha). This is a nice blog!
Wow! What a beautiful little girl she is! I still can't believe you and Micheal have a baby! We are so happy for you guys.
I think your friend deserves Two drinks:-)
Shari Starr
GREAT pictures of a gorgeous little girl. Yes Riot deserves a drink & maybe even dessert :)
she's so lovely..wanna kiss & hug her soooo much...miss you na ja
pa joy :)
Great pictures! Mirin has certainly turned into a beautiful little girl. It is amazing how quickly they grow. We need to try to all get together again. It has been over a year! I'd say yes to the free drink for Riot.
She is so lovely ka. p'darin. looking forward to hug her.
Noi
These pics are great,she deserves 3 drinks and dessert. I just wish I could see her more in person,I just love her to death, but I think she looks like her aunt Ann!
Post a Comment