Monday, March 31, 2008

The first birthday party






This day finally came. I could not believe that Mirin was turning one. We had a birthday party at her grandma's house in Fayetteville on March 22. There were a lot of family member came to celebrate her special day. Mirin had her first cake. I didn't think she liked it too much. She touched the icing and I thought she didn't like the feel of the mushy icing. She got lots of toys and clothes. She was such a lucky girl who surrounded by so many people who loved and cared for her. And on her birthday Monday March 31, we had a little party for her at home. This time she did much better with the cake. May be she liked chocolate cake better than the cup cake?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! That high chair looks familiar. :)